Fish pie with pea & dill mash
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Make this fish pie as a healthy midweek main. The peas, dill and lemon in the mash add plenty of flavour and contribute to your 5-a-day
- 375g potatoes , cut into chunks
- 175g leeks , thickly sliced
- 160g 春秋彩票:frozen peas
- 2 tbsp 春秋彩票:half-fat crème fraîche
- ½ lemon , zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- ½ tsp vegetable bouillon powder
- 100g 春秋彩票:cherry tomatoes , halved
- 250g 春秋彩票:skinless cod loin , cut into large chunks
- 50g 春秋彩票:Atlantic prawns (thawed if frozen)
- veg , to serve (optional)
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 10 mins, with the leeks in a covered steamer over the pan. Remove the steamer, add the peas to the potatoes and cook for 10 mins more. Drain the peas and potatoes, then mash with ½ tbsp crème fraîche, the lemon zest and juice, dill and bouillon.
- STEP 2
Arrange the leeks in a shallow ovenproof pie dish (about 18 x 24cm). Add the tomatoes, cod and prawns, then dot over the rest of the crème fraîche. Spoon over the mash, then spread it lightly to the edges with a fork.
- STEP 3
Bake for 30-35 mins until bubbling round the sides of the dish. Serve with veg, if you like. If you make this ahead and are cooking from cold, bake for about 10 mins longer.